Dpron Polypropylene Compounds has the advantages of excellent comprehensive properties, good chemical stability, good shape processing performance and relatively low cost. It is adapted to a wider range of application requirements through modifying, copolymerization, grafting, blending, reinforced filling, Glass filling etc.
Features for Dpron Compounds
- Good fatigue resistance
- Good hinging properties
- Good chemical stability
- Reasonably economical
Chemical Structure of Polypropylene
We have a range of Polypropylene Compounds for the use in injection Moulding. It is compounded with various Minerals (Talc, calcite, Wollastonite & Mica), Chemically coupled & Uncoupled Glass and other Chemical additives to give properties like High Flow, High Gloss, High Modulus- High Impact, Flame Retardant, It is available in Natural, Black & Colours.
- 10% - 40% Mineral filled compounds.
- 10% - 40% Glass reinforced compounds.
- Impact modified compounds for automobile applications.
- Mineral filled high gloss compounds for appliances.
- Flame retardant compounds.
- High tensile, chemically coupled glass compounds.
- PP - Long term heat ageing (LTHA) compounds.
- Special compound for energy meter enclosures.